Saturday, February 7, 2015

UPDATES

Hey!!! Elicia on the blog here (it's always me now).

I just decided to update you on my blogging schedule now. And my current situation.

My blogging schedule, if you haven't noticed, is as follows:

Monday- book review
Tuesday- Teaser Tuesday (it actually depends on my mood)
Wednesday- Waiting on Wednesday
Thursday- possibly another review if I have the time
Friday- Feature and Follow Friday
Saturday- discussion post (bookish and non bookish thoughts)

You all should know I take unexpected blogging hiatuses without notifying you. I'm really sorry for that. It's just that sometimes life gets in the way and I just don't have the time. I will try, but it's getting exceedingly hard, especially when I'm getting older (gasp) and have more responsibilities.

OK, moving on. I'm starting college next week. Yes, college. What does that mean?

That means that I'm moving from Malaysia to Australia and living there for one year since I'm studying foundation for my degree in science.

Time moves too fast, doesn't it? I was only a girl wanting to be a vet, and then boom. I'm going to study to become a vet.

College may or may not get in the way of my blogging schedule (I've heard that college life is actually quite relaxed) so please bear with me. I'm so grateful for all the friends I've met in the book blogging community so far, like Kayla from The Bookish Owl, Nova from Out of Time, Anna from Enchanted by YA and Brianna from Brianna's Bookish Confessions.

You guys have helped me so much and I love you all for it.

Here's to another great year of blogging and reading awesome books!

No comments:

Post a Comment