Friday, February 27, 2015

TGIF- Feature & Follow Friday

FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY is a blog hop that is designed to provide as much exposure towards other bloggers as well as yourself, and to expand following. It's hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each whom feature a chosen blog for a week, it's also an interesting way to get to know one another bloggers.

Question of the week: Your house is burning down and you have time to select three books you own to take with you. What three books?

My answer: Why have you got to do this to me? This is AGONY.

exasperated no photo exasperatedno.gif

Can you make it ten? I can't stand the guilt of leaving some books behind. BUT, if it really happens... I guess... NO DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE. This is way too hard. Ask any other book lover and they'll be giving you the same answer as me.

OK OK, deep breaths, Elicia. Deep breaths. I would choose... The Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas.

What about you? Comment down below!!! I'd love to know what you're going to take!

No comments:

Post a Comment