Friday, February 6, 2015

TGIF- Feature & Follow Friday

FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY is a blog hop that is designed to provide as much exposure towards other bloggers as well as yourself, and to expand following. It's hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each whom feature a chosen blog for a week, it's also an interesting way to get to know one another bloggers.

Question of the Week:
Do you read more than 1 book at a time, and if so, how, like a certain amount of pages per book before moving on to the next one in the queue?

My answer: Yes, I have done so. Usually I read around 30 to 50 pages in a book before moving on to the next one! But I seldom do so now because it gives me headaches since there's literally so much to digest all at once. It's so easy to get the characters' names messed up!

What about you? Do you read more than one book at a time? Comment below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment