Friday, September 20, 2013

TGIF - Feature & Follow Friday #167

FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY is a blog hop that is designed to provide as much exposure towards other bloggers as well as yourself, and to expand following. It's hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each whom feature a chosen blog for a week, it's also an interesting way to get to know one another bloggers.


QUESTION OF THE WEEK:
What were some of you favourite picture books as a kid? If you have kids, what are your favourites to read to them?

I didn't really read much picture books when I was young but if I had to pick one that was kinda close to the term 'picture book' it would be the Peter and Jane series. It's been soooo long since I have read those BUT I still have them! hehe :P


2 comments:

  1. I dont think I know that one. Check out what I picked =)

    new follower

    -Amanda P


    Where the Night Kind Roam

    ReplyDelete
  2. new follower via bloglovin, old one via gfc!

    Guinevere & Libertad @ TwinjabookReviews

    ReplyDelete