Sunday, July 28, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday #159

FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY is a blog hop that is designed to provide as much exposure towards other bloggers as well as yourself, and to expand following. It's hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each whom feature a chosen blog for a week, it's also an interesting way to get to know one another bloggers.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: 
What do you do with your books after you're done reading them?

Well, after I read my books I put them on my shelf, carefully placing them (if it's series, together) and then I would stare at them... After a few minutes, I'd stroke the binders... yeah, I'm really creepy :P 

ahahhahaa that's how much I love my books ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hagrid would approve of your answers. After all, stroking the binding is the only way to properly handle the Monster Book of Monsters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower on Blog Lovin', Twitter, and GFC! Feel free to follow back at: http://ramblingsonreadings.blogspot.com/2013/07/blog-hop_4980.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I totally understand. It's like how do you not just love books!! Now following you via GFC and Bloglovin'

    Check out my blog: www.thisgirlreadsalot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete