Thursday, June 27, 2013

TGIF - Feature & Follow Friday #155

FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY is a blog hop that is designed to provide as much exposure towards other bloggers as well as yourself, and to expand following. It's hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each whom feature a chosen blog for a week, it's also an interesting way to get to know one another bloggers.


QUESTION OF THE WEEK:
What is your preferred reading format? Hardcover, eBooks, Paperbacks, etc?

I definitely prefer hardcover or paperbacks because I think they're so much easier plus I like the established, classic feel of a book in my hands, you know what I mean? But if I can't find that book, what can I say? I'm pretty desperate!

5 comments:

  1. Nice answer. Happy weekend :)

    bloglovin follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/06/feature-and-follow-54.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty easy when it comes to books, I'll read them in any format! But I do understand what you mean about the physical joy of holding a book in your hands. New follower on Bloglovin!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, holding books in my hands are very different than ebooks. Followed via GFC!

    Julianna Smith // Reading In Twilight - FFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. The feel of a book in one's hands is power! :D

    New Linky follower!

    Check out my FF post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the feel of a book is a huge difference. Actually turning pages, etc. :)
    Here is my FF.

    ReplyDelete