Friday, May 17, 2013

TGIF - Feature & Follow #149

FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY is a blog hop that is designed to provide as much exposure towards other bloggers as well as yourself, and to expand following. It's hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each whom feature a chosen blog for a week, it's also an interesting way to get to know one another bloggers.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: 
School is out! What is your favourite Summer Reading book?? 

Actually I can't say... why? Well, Malaysia's still having school here! But anyway, hmmm.... If I could pick any I would pick The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern. Really loved that book! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Havent heard of it before but I may need to look it up on GR since you like it so much :)
    Old GFC follower but I'm Following on bloglovin now since who knows how long GFC will be around
    Danielle @ Coffee and Characters
    http://www.daniellecromero.blogspot.com
    BTW signups for the blogger summer circus are now open if your interested, deets are on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping through. I'm a new follower via GFC and BlogLovin'.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete