Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Truly, Madly, Deadly by Hannah Jayne


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by us, that highlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication 'can't-wait-to-read' selection is:

Truly, Madly, DeadlyTitle: Truly, Madly, Deadly
Author: Hannah Jayne
Release Date: 16th July 2013
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire
Find on: Amazon, Goodreads

Sawyer Dodd has it all. She's a star track athlete, choir soloist, and A-student. And her boyfriend is the handsome all-star Kevin Anderson. But behind the medals, prom pictures, and perfect smiles, Sawyer finds herself trapped in a controlling, abusive relationship with Kevin. When he dies in a drunk-driving accident, Sawyer is secretly relieved. She's free. Until she opens her locker and finds a mysterious letter signed by "an admirer" and printed with two simple words: "You're welcome."

The description sends chills down my spine. It's so creepy when you find out an accident is not one at all. When it comes to mysteries like this, I will be putting it in my TBR list straight-away!  I love the title, the tagline of the book and the cover. They're so mysterious and completely suits the story!

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that sounds like something different!
    My WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this one either! It sounds so intense and intriguing, just the kind of book I like :D Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this looks like a good WoW. I need to add it to my list to read! Here is My WoW

    New GFC follower. feel free to follow me back

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure we'll follow you back! Thanks for the follow!

      Delete
  4. I just heard about this one this week, it looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard of this book a few weeks ago through another WoW post - it looks absolutely fantastic! :) I can't wait for it to be released.
    Thanks for spotlighting this book. ^.^
    Happy Reading! :D

    -----
    Tiffa @ The British Book Nerd
    My Waiting On Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one sends chills down my spine, too; thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent choice, I can't wait for this one either. Sounds so creepy!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man, I got chills from that description too! It sounds super intense. Definitely adding it to my TBR list.


    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm excited for this one, too. It sounds creepy and I love YA mysteries. The cover does look very fitting. I can't wait to read it. Great pick!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete