Friday, April 26, 2013

TGIF - Feature & Follow Friday #146

FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY is a blog hop that is designed to provide as much exposure towards other bloggers as well as yourself, and to expand following. It's hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each whom feature a chosen blog for a week, it's also an interesting way to get to know one another bloggers.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK:
Is there a song that reminds you of a book? or vice versa? What is the song  of the book? 


Counting Stars by One Republic reminds of The Curseworkers Series by Holly Black... I don't why but when I think of Cassel and Lila's lives they remind me of the lyrics... It's like sometimes they're forced to love because of money or they actually are in love and other times? 

It's all a con. 

16 comments:

  1. Hello I hopping through blogs! I love your layout...its so bright! I am following via GFC and I will try and fight you through Twitter as I dont see your button anywhere.

    Katelynn Clark
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read the series, but the song is really nice :)
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/04/follow-friday_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I don't like to read while listening to music, because I find it too distracting. Haven't read that book, but love One Republic!

    New follower via GFC.

    Thanks,
    Sandra

    SSBF Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good pick I've heard of the song but not the books.

    New GFC follower.

    My FF:

    http://mymidnightfantasies.blogspot.com/2013/04/q-there-song-that-reminds-you-of-book.html

    ReplyDelete