Friday, April 19, 2013

TGIF - Feature & Follow Friday #145

FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY is a blog hop that is designed to provide as much exposure towards other bloggers as well as yourself, and to expand following. It's hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each whom feature a chosen blog for a week, it's also an interesting way to get to know one another bloggers.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK:
If you could hang out with any author (living) who would it be and what would you want to do?

This is so obvious for me! I would pick Cassandra Clare because I'm a big fan for all her books (including the manga version of Clockwork Angel) and I would follow her to meet the crew for TMI movie! And follow her to functions and hang out with her! 

OMG I SOUND LIKE A STALKER...

20 comments:

  1. Are you a fan of TID? *Hits follow button violently* So am I! I think I love Will Herondale a bit (a lot) too much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was asked that question (which is an amazing question by the way) I'd answer Donna Tratt who wrote "the Secret history". But Cassandra Clare is also up there - I love the City of Bones series

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry I think we all sound a bit stalkerish when it comes to our fave Authors, to me their better than celebrities LOL

    My Feature & Follow Friday

    Have a great weekend!

    Angelica @ Paperback Princess

    ReplyDelete