Friday, February 8, 2013

TGIF - Feature & Follow Friday #135

FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY is a blog hop that is designed to provide as much exposure towards other bloggers as well as yourself, and to expand following. It's hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each whom feature a chosen blog for a week, it's also an interesting way to get to know one another bloggers.


QUESTION OF THE WEEK:
Happy Mardi Gras! If they were throwing the HOTTEST book off of a Mardi Gras float - what would you do to have them throw to you...? 

First thing off... I DON'T KNOW WHAT MARDI GRAS IS?!?! Call me ignorant, but I really don't know anything at all! (Aaahhhh) So I have no idea how to answer this question :S But researching from other blogs, I have to a conclusion! 

I would definitely be wide-eyed, screaming around and jumping for those books that I DEFINITELY want! Maybe even going crazy and making funny faces (being so excited, makes you get all hyped up...) 

*ACTUALLY IGNORE THIS CAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS MEANS... (not from US)*


9 comments:

  1. You must not be from the US. Mardi Gras is celebrated on Fat Tuesday (the day before Ash Wednesday). Since you're suppose to fast during Lent, they decide to gorge the day before.

    Modern day Mardi Gras = lots of drinking, partying, and flashing for colorful beads.

    Anyways, my #FF. I'm a new GFC follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I have absolutely no idea!!!

      Delete
  2. Mardi Gras is basically a big parade and party for adults to flash to get beads. lol
    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :) Thanks for telling me that!

      Delete
  3. I have no idea what is Mardi Gras as well! (not from US too :P) but I've read about it in story books I've come across!

    Happy Friday!

    My FF
    Natasha @ Dreamland Teenage Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, my face would probably end up looking like that too! Great answer :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! You're awesome!
    I'm your new follower!

    You can find my FF right here > http://oblahblah.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Making funny faces might actually work. I love your blog. Old follower here. Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete