Friday, February 1, 2013

TGIF - Feature & Follow Friday #134

FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY is a blog hop that is designed to provide as much exposure towards other bloggers as well as yourself, and to expand following. It's hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each whom feature a chosen blog for a week, it's also an interesting way to get to know one another bloggers.


QUESTION OF THE WEEK:
What is the first you would do if you woke up to find yourself in your favourite book?

Wow... I guess I'd be excited and possibly running around crazily in circles and then knocking my head *twice* (though that would probably wake me up from the too-good-to-be-true dream, so darn it!) But yet I would definitely be super happy if this ever happened... Not that it hadn't  :)

12 comments:

  1. LOL ... not that excited huh...

    new followe, happy friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love you adorable answer!
    New GFC follower

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely with you on this one! I'd be fangirling like crazy!
    New follower via GFC :)

    MY FF: http://queenofcontemporary.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/feature-and-follow-friday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! I'm a new follower! :D

    haha! I would totally react the same way, and I really do wish that it would happen (darn, now I will be staring out of the window everyday hoping for a shooting star to pass through).

    My FF!

    http://dreamlandteenfantasy.blogspot.com/2013/02/follow-me-friday-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, i would be super excited too! Great answer :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be really excited too. Well in most cases. There are a few dystopian's I would not want to wake up in. ;)

    MyFF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't give yourself a concussion! LOL Seriously, I'd be super happy too! But first I'd freak out.

    New follower! Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You'll be dizzy! But I'm sure t'd be at least a little fun :)

    GFC follower

    My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  9. I find that I so often read close to bedtime that I do dream about my books...does this count? Here is my FF. New Follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete