Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
















Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by us, that highlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication 'can't-wait-to-read' selection is:

Title: The Moon and More
Author: Sarah Dessen
Release Date: June 4th 2013
Publisher: Viking Juvenile 
Find on: AmazonGoodreads

Emaline works at her family's vacation rental company the summer before she leaves for college. She must confront her values, goals and choices as her relationship with city-boy Theo evolves and she's forced to say goodbye to the beach town where she grew up.

The description is really short so I'll just have to make do with the resources I have currently - I love the cover. I've read other books by Sarah Dessen and they're all really good so I'm guaranteed that this book will be a good read for you guys who love contemporary romance! 

So I can't wait till it comes out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment